THE REFERENCE IN GOVERNANCE
IGOPP will thus continue its mission in playing a significant role in the improvement of the governance of public and private organizations in Quebec and Canada.
- Policy Papers
- Executive compensation: Cutting the Gordian knot
- Who should pick board members?
- The Troubling Case of Proxy Advisors
- Executive compensation
- Giving Shareholders a Say on Pay
- The Status of Women Corporate Directors in Canada
- The Independence of Board Members
- Corporate citizenship and the right to vote
- Dual-class share structures in Canada
Policy Paper No. 9
LATESTYvan Allaire and François Dauphin | SSRNYvan Allaire | IGOPPYvan Allaire and François Dauphin | IGOPP
Pershing Square, an activist hedge fund owned and managed by William Ackman, began hostile maneuvers against the board of CP Rail in September 2011 and ended it...
THOUGHT GOVERNANCEYvan Allaire and François Dauphin | Alternative Investment Analyst ReviewEric C. Schneider, M.D. | Conference on the governance of the healthcare system
- Courses and Events
COURSES & EVENTS
These workshops will provide the participants with an opportunity to meet entrepreneurs and directors of SMEs for the purpose of discussing solutions to the challenges...
- News & Media
NEWS & MEDIA
IN THE HEADLINES
Montreal, November 21, 2017 – Today, the Institute for Governance of Private and Public Organisations (IGOPP) released its policy paper entitled Executive Com...
IGOPP IN THE NEWSFran O'Sullivan | New Zealand HeraldStephen Bainbridge | ProfessorBainbridge.comKate MacNamara | CBC News